Another Vacant Afternoon

2:02:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments


I'm glad I have time to write this blog. I should be preparing for my Math100 (Calculus) class, but my classmate informed me that we wouldn't have class, AGAIN. 


I've been in love with Math for years. I always prioritize it. But this semester, I find it weird for my interest in the subject to slip.  I always make it a point not to be absent in Math classes before. But now, it's weird since I have been absent for 2 meetings, and it's not because I was sick (which was most common reason why I've had absences in my Math classes before). I just wanted to prioritize another subject of mine. That's new!

My Math teacher is actually very good. She is very considerate. But she's not that good in explaining matters regarding the subject, I think.

Also, she is ALWAYS absent, and I'm not use to teachers like that. Because of her absences, we are VERY late in our lessons. My other batch mates had taken their 3rd and 4th long exams, while we our class hadn't even finished discussing  elessons for our third long exams. Great!

Because we have to make up for the times she was absent, we have to meet this Saturday, which is my brother's birthday! Dammit! I will miss his birthday for the sake of our make-up class. And we are to have our 3rd long exam on SUNDAY! Imagine?! Sunday!

That's it. I have to go. My bed is calling for me. It's time for a nap:)