All is Well

12:38:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I was really wondering why my friends kept on posting "All is well" as their status. Now, after watching 3 Idiots I finally understood it.

I really love the story of the 3 Idiots and I soo love Ranchhoddas Chanchad/Phunsukh Wangdu. He had a different view of life. He wanted to change the system. He saw excellence not just merely as a matter of getting high grades. He encourage people to pursue their dreams, to go where your heart leads you. Better marry the one you love, than have an affair with someone without love, only pretenses. He's right! How on earth will you excel in something you don't like? Someday, in your deathbed, you will regret the things you made especially when opportunity had knocked so hard on your door but you just ignored it. He had a passion for learning. He didn't let his status in life hinder him for learning. He would wear uniforms and attend classes without even enrolling in the school. In the end, his love for machines and unique view of life led him to be the Student of the Year and accept Virus' Pen. He was successful, true to his word, excellence will follow success. He won the bet against Silencer! He was Phunsukh Wangdu, who owns 400 patents.

I am amazed with the friendship of Rancho, Farhan and Raju. They would do everything for each other. 

I actually can't decide on the best and touching parts of the movie. So here's a short rundown of my favorite parts (most are parts where I cried):
  • The Hospital Scenes: when Rancho saved the life of Raju's  father by making him ride a scooter instead of an ambulance and Raju thanked Rancho for what he'd done, the part after Raju jumped of from the 3rd floor of the school and Rancho and Farhan are doing everything to make him better. 
  • The part when Pia told virus that his son didn't fell off the train, but instead committed suicide(which is murder, as what Rancho would call) because he's rather die than take the entrance exam to study engineering which wasn't his passion, Literature is.
  • The part when Virus gave the pen to Rancho
  • The scene where Farhan and Raju learned that Rancho isn't really Rancho but Phunsukh
  • The scene where Farhan, Raju and Pia found out where Phunsukh/Rancho was


When I watch movies, oftentimes I'll say afterwards that it wasn't worth my time and only a few would make me say the opposite. 3 Idiots made me give up around 2-3hrs of my time that I could have spent studying for my Hum1 exam tomorrow. But I don't have any regrets at all. It was worth it! I really enjoyed it. 

All is Well.
Gotta go! I need to study now. I just felt the urge to make this blog, if not, 3 idiots will definitely make me crazy and I won't be able to concentrate on my exam. :)