Forever Begins with "I Do!"

4:45:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

What could be nicer than starting the year with LOVE? Since this is my first post for the year 2013, I decided to post about love and the start of a promise of forever by two indivuals who were made one in  marriage. 

On the 29th day of December of the past year, two hearts became one as they said 'I Do' in front of their family, friends and God. Mark and Charmaine, now Mr. and Mrs. Lumabi gave me the opportunity to witness and be a part of their exchanging of vows.  


Sa hinaba-haba man ng prosesyon, sa simbahan pa rin ang tuloy.
Meet the bridesmaids.
The groom's family.
Me and my dearly beloved brother:)
Please excuse the vanity.
Bridesmaids plus the flower girls.
Say 'Good Morning!'
Aren't you too young to be a  heartthrob?
With the lovely bride.
The newly weds and the rest of the entourage.
At El Circulo.

The reception area.




Me and my partner.
A little token to remind us of the special event we just had been part of.
We stayed for the night prior the wedding day at Urban Manor Hotel.

The hotel's wall leading to the second floor is painted with this beautiful scenery.
Photos along the hallway. Each photo shows a 'must see' place in Capiz that even I had not  been aware of.

Some cute stuffs at the hotel.

Best Wishes to Mark and Charmaine and I hope you'll forever live with love and God. :)