HHH: Happiness & Hunter x Hunter

3:06:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Want to find happiness? Then perhaps I can help you with that. Happiness can be in any form and it varies for every individual. For me, happiness is reading books, listening to Christian Bautista and watching anime. I currently have another anime on my addiction list: Hunter x Hunter. 

I don't think introductions about HxH is necessary since the current one is only a reboot of the old one. I knew some of the characters from HxH but I only watched random episodes when I was younger. So basically, I don't have much knowledge of the anime. HxH is a rather popular anime awhile back so this time, I made sure I'm not gonna miss Hunter x Hunter again.

In every anime, I am particularly fond of some characters. That's why I came up with my top 3 list of favorite characters in HxH. :)

At the number 3 spot is Kurapika. At first, I thought that he's a girl. He's seeking revenge for his murdered brethren. I like his eyes when they turn scarlet. Plus, he is really intelligent and is good with planning and analyzing. He's resolve to get revenge on the Ryodan or Phantom Troupe makes him more powerful.

I really love Gon and his innocence that's why he's on the second spot. He's powerful and he's got that ability or unique talent to change people's hearts and make them feel that he's got a lot more of potential. He's always determined to get things done when he sets his mind on it. Also he really values his friendship with Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. Unlike Kurapika, he's sort of slow in the uptake of information. I find it funny and cute when smoke start coming from his ears everytime he got 'brain fried'. Oh, and Gon got this really expressive and determined eyes.

On the top spot is Killua. :) I really really like his blue eyes. Also I like the way he dress. haha. He's so cute in every attire he's in. He's the heir to the Zoldyck clan of assassins but he chose to embark on missions with Gon. I also love how he values Gon and their friendship. He may have become an assassin at a young age, but still, he's just a boy. He's powerful and like Gon, have a lot of potentials to be discovered. A lot of people says that he's a brat but I find it cute about him. 
How come he's always soo cute?
Killua's different reactions. :)
Killua scolding Gon. 

I currently finished watching episode 63 but I think I'm gonna stack up some episodes first before I'm gonna watch again. Besides, the next three months will not give us much of a rest. So that's it for now! See you next time! :)