CPA for a Month

8:10:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Time passed by so fast that the next thing I knew, I was ascending the stairs to the plane that will take me to the busy city of Makati. 

Bright city lights that looked like ants from afar welcomed me to the place I am about to set foot once again. This place is no stranger to me. I spent the first 4 years of my life in this city. But so much has changed since the last time I laid my eyes on it. I found myself wondering if I will ever survived in such a big city. But alas, I have to. There's no other option but to survive. And I did. 

For a month Makati has been my home, Donna, Jessel, Lexa, Krizza, Althea and Nang Anna, my dear roommates, became my family. There's no school to worry about. Only work, as an intern at P&A. There I met various people, from whom I learned many valuable lessons, and was able to form new friendship.



The Audit Library. The Intern;s hangout place.
Of the 51 BSA students who went to Makati for their internship, only 3 were assigned to P&A.

P&A girls: Berne, Donna and Me

Meet the Alumni. 
For the duration of my stay at the firm, I was assigned only to one company for fieldwork. I was very luck to work with a bunch of people like them. They were really fun to be with and very friendly. Before we bade goodbye, they made sure they gave us something as a token of gratitude for helping them. It's as if we just made exchange gifts, since we interns, also gave them something. Sad to say though, we weren't able to have  a group picture. 
With Ms. Mara.
Lunch Time with the interns @ Bonchon! Yum!
@ Krispy Kreme
Freebie from the people with worked with at the field. 
The Penultimate Getaway with P&A Buddies.
With my forever roommate, bestfriend, frenemy, and TWIN.
With The DPC People.

Its an honor to meet one of the partners:)

And yet another partner. :)

With the founder, Sir Ben Punongbayan. 
Saving the best for last.
If time and money were not a problem, I would love to stay a little bit longer at Makati. It was just one month, just a month, but there were too many memories and lessons that are too unforgettable to just ignore and store in a treasure box. Just a month but it definitely has been one hell of a month. 

Photo Credits: Group photos are taken by Berne Facinal.