'School' Hopping

7:00:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Our OJT experience won't be complete if we wouldn't be able to visit new places. On our list is UP Diliman. Need I explain why? So we went there and well, we don't have any specific plans or idea on how to make the most out of our stay there. So out of the blue, we asked our friend to tour us, even if we're not really that close. 

UP Diliman is really big, compared to our campus here in Visayas. Also, I envy their buildings. They are way too awesome and well funded, I'd say. Moving on, we had fun touring the campus and well, a little catching up with our 'tourist guide'. haha. 





I believe our 'tour guide' deserves the spotlight as a token of our gratitude. Hi Erl! :)
After spending half of the day at UPD and getting our feet massacred, we still have a long way to go before our 'school' hopping comes to an end. And our next stop? San Beda College. Our friends from our respective firms joined hands to show us their alma mater. One thing I love about their school is their chapel. It was just too amazing because of the hand painted designs on the ceiling. Unfortunately though, our cameras did not give justice to its beauty. 



At last, after a few arguments, primarily, me wanting to leave ahead because of a previous arrangement and them not letting me to, we reached our last stop: UST. As expected, they have really nice architectural structure.  I also love their church. Oh wait. That makes it 2 church in a row. 




Mumoy moments. 

With my twin:)


Getting a little refreshment after hours of walking.


It was seriously my first time to get my feet really hurt after so much walking, but I believe it's all worth it. The day was near perfect, if only a cold war didn't not occur. I prefer that they just didn't tease me with one of my co-intern at P&A. I believe the fact that they made it rather obvious just ruined the remainder of the day. Disregarding that fact, I'd say that the opportunity cost of cancelling my appointment with my aunt at the last minute was outweighed by the other happenings of the day.

Photo Credits: Camille Recalde and Jessel Ann Vilches