Aiming for 1.0

9:22:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments



        Living a life of pressures ain't that easy. You have to do this and that, just to impress those people who expect too much from you. People might say, "Why do you have to meet their expectations? You don't have to be somebody else for them to appreciate you." Well, they're right. But sometimes, pressure is good. They make you exceed your limits. They sort of challenge you to be better. And the reason why I want to meet their expectations is just simple: I just want to prove to myself that I can be better. 


       Well, studying in UP(gasp! UP) isn't at all easy. Terror teachers are around to give you that heartbreaking 5.0(ouch!). Add to it, my course has a retention policy, which means that I have to strive extra hard. Aiming for the gold is a tough battle. You have many subjects to study, projects to finish, exams to pass and a lot more. How I wish I'm really that intelligent to accomplish anything, everything, unfortunately, I am not:(

       For now, I know I'm really not that good. But I just can't let myself be the wallflower. I have to take a step forward. I have to find ways to make things better. In short, I have keep my mind on track, focus on what I want, and a lot of prayers. I know I can be better, all I have to do is find a strong motivation to have that 1.0 grade.