Skousen and Proud!

2:40:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Somebody said, "Good things can come from unexpected things." You, my dear Blue Bloods, are one of the most unexpected things that has happened in my life. Unexpected, but definitely one of the best parts of my college life.

At first, I don't get why I became a Skousen. Me, perfectionist? Uh, oh. I don't think so. Hardworking? My friends say so. But probably, it was the color blue that lured me in the house. After all, I really don't have the option of changing house, don't I? So eventually, I came to love the house. It was a long process, but nevertheless, but nevertheless, I regret not a second that I belong to the house of Skousen.

I've only been active in the house in my last year in college, so I basically don't know a lot of people. At first I thought that I would feel out of place, but never for one moment felt that I am. Skousen was like a home. No pressures, all fun. I'm just glad I got to spend my last year with you. It was a year full of fun, of firsts, and lasts. A year full of memories worth replaying, even when I'm out of the UP grounds.

During the acquaintance party.
The Initiation.


A Blue Christmas with the Blue Bloods
This year's GARA will be the most memorable of all. I played balloon chase for the first time. Lead the house, at a last minute decision and without any plans at all. I was so happy with how well we fared with the cute games, considering the lack of manpower. 

I’m a fan of basketball, not of football. I have no idea what the rules are. But for the first time in my life, and probably the last, and before I graduate from college, I was able to play football for the love of Skousen. It was unexpectedly fun. I kicked the ball, ran after it, got called for handball twice, fell to the ground, got my snicker dirty. It was all worth it, I must say. 
Kudos to Alvin aka The Legal Wife for a very wonderful and epic performance!




For the love of Skousen, my birthday got ruined, played balloon chase and football for the first time, even appeared in the house video, acting a role so opposite from my real persona (I really don't know how to act), added more than 70 people on my contacts and sent them more 10 messages all within a day that got my sim temporarily blocked and tapped (begged) people to join this and that even when I barely know them. But it was all worth it. We didn't lose in GARA for the 3rd straight year and lost in the overall house cup by a mere hundred. It wasn't that bad after all when you look back and see how much closer we all got.

During Super Seniors' Night 2014: I blurted "What the fuck is this?!" while I was on stage. haha. Pardon me if I was shocked when I tasted the alcoholic drink. I don't drink, after all. 
Tributes from JPIA. I soo love the money thingy. :)
From Skousen! I love the pillow and what's written on it!
During the Skousen Tribute.


You asked me if given a chance, would I change my house. Ask me now, tomorrow, next week, or years later, my answer will still be the same. I WOULDN'T TRADE SKOUSEN FOR ANY OTHER HOUSE. I'm a Skousen, through and through. I belong to the LEGENDARY HOUSE OF SKOUSEN and I am proud of it!


Credits: UPV JPIA for the photos and Kervin Quieta for the video :)