Reunion Version 1

1:23:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Friendship, in its truest form, is never affected by distance or time, for it is measured in the heart. Sometimes, you don't keep in touch with each other for decades and yet when you see each other, everything just fall in their proper places. You talk and talk and it may seem that no time had passed since you last saw each other. Sometimes, it is the distance and time that will tell you who your true friends are. 

Due to the last minute plan of having a reunion, not everyone was able to attend. Zane, Felix and I watched the movie Diary ng Panget while waiting for the others to arrive. The movie was really fun, though I was a bit disappointed that most scenes were sort of in a fast forward manner and that it did not stick that much to the original wattpad story that it was based on . After the movie, we just did a lot of talking and laughing and reminiscing. 
Muling Ibalik moments. ayieee :)
Selfie while crossing the road. Yeah, we're awesome like that. 

We do enjoy taking pictures in the middle of the street, don't we?

On the 27th, we will be having our reunion version 2 and I'm hoping it will push through and that everyone will come. It would be a lot more fun when the whole IV-SD will be there. 


I am not Ms. Congeniality. I don't have tons of friends here and there. All I have is this little bunch of people who accepts me for who I am, believes in me, and I know will always be there even if we may not see each other that often.  Perhaps,it's the little things that counts, that really matters. Just like friendship. It ain't something so big and majestic. It's a million things combined that makes a huge impact in our lives.