Chopsticks Again!

4:09:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I love Japanese stuffs. I like watching animes and I'm really fascinated by cherry blossoms and the Japanese culture. In fact, Japan is one of the places I'd like to visit someday and I really want to learn how to speak and write in Japanese. But I am not alone. My friend Donna share my thoughts. So it wasn't really hard for Nadin to convince us to eat at this Japanese restaurant which is just a few walks away from our dormitory. She talked about craving to eat using chopsticks last Tuesday but it was just this Wednesday that the idea finally got into action. The reason? Well, its' basically we have an upcoming major exam this Saturday, so we don't have much time to go around having food trips.

The name of the restaurant is Namie. It's nothing really spectacular. I wasn't really impressed with the food, but it taste just fine. Anyways, I still had fun with my roomies. 




Oh. I still don't know how to use chopsticks. I really have to learn it. Nadin, Donna and I had eaten before in other Japanese restaurants and I feel so sort of depressed because I'm the only one who doesn't know how to eat using chopsticks. Soon, I will learn how to use it. Haha. Hopefully. 

Photos are taken by Nadin. Follow her in these blogs: