The Final Speech

6:32:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

For the whole semester I've been facing one of my greatest fears/weakness: speaking in front of many people. I enrolled myself in Comm3, which was actually my last option. It has something to do with speaking and those speech stuff. It was really a fun class, especially since our teacher, Ma'am Tanoy, is such a wonderful teacher. All semester-round we had various speeches, and I must say, somehow I learned not be so afraid of the crowd. So our last speech was actually part of the lesson on small group discussions. We have to work on a group and make a stand on a topic given by our teacher. I guess we did kinda well because our teacher decided not to give us a final activity. Yippee! I'm glad we don't have to go through that impromptu speech in the auditorium. haha.

So here's our final hours in our Comm3 class. 




I really had fun conquering my fears. I met more friends and got to know my friends better. Thank you so much Ma'am Tanoy for that wonderful experience. I really can't believe you're the sister of one of the terror teachers in the university. It's seems that you just have opposite personalities. Anyways, I'll miss this class...and good luck to my grade:)