Miss Immature

1:16:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I really don't know what's with stuffed toys that make me really like them. All I know is that I really want to have many many of them. Each time I see a cute one, my heart beats fast. It like I wanna take that thing home and call it mine, but sometimes, all I could do is wish someone will give it to me as a gift since I don't have a lot of money to buy all the stuffed toys I like. My mom sometimes scold me for being so childish for still wanting a stuffed toy. Yet I never really listened to her. I used to have many stuffed toys when I was a kid, but my parents decided to leave some of them behind when we moved to the province. 

Anyways, here are some of the stuffed toys me and my brother have. 






I wish I could buy these:(
















That's it for now...I need to sleep. I still have a major major exam later. Hope I pass it!:)

oh..btw,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!(sorry for the late greetings)