An Exhausting Day

9:09:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." It may sound a bit difficult to understand but it only means that our actions always have consequences...just like what happened this day.

Situation 1: My teacher in one of my major subjects asked our class to have a play about the different approaches in Management. It was given last year, but we all chose to enjoy our Christmas vacation instead of thinking or coordinating with our group mates. In the end, we ended up asking our teacher to postpone it and she agreed. Thank Heavens! The original date was January 4 but now, we would be having our play tomorrow. We have a whole week to think about it and yet we keep on postponing and ignoring it. So today...we faced a great consequence. We have to come up with ideas, given the pressure and time constraint. I hope it turns out well tomorrow. 

Situation 2: My teacher in another major subject gave us a case study as a group assignment. Well, I was ok with idea of working in a group. What irritates me the most is that she never had a formal discussion of the lessons involved. Unlike in Situation 1, we were able to meet earlier, actually 2 days after it was given to us. But the problem is, we don't even have the slightest idea how to start. In the end, we ended up doing it today.

Situation 3: Well, I have a younger brother and my mom always ask me to make his projects, answer his assignments and other school related stuffs(of course, there's always a reward waiting for me). But since I studied here in Iloilo, it was significantly reduced. The problem here is, it still intervenes with my studies  because when I got home I still have to make some of his projects and research for him. This is what happened to me this weekend. I spent the whole weekend doing his scrap book, which means that I didn't had time to read the books and photocopies I brought home with me.

Now what has situations 1,2 and 3 have to do with each other. Situations 1&2 are the consequences of situation 3. The most tiring thing for today is to go to 2 different places in just an afternoon for the sake of meeting with my groupmates for the play and for doing that case study. I'm really exhausted, physically and mentally. AND I haven't eaten dinner. I'm sure my stomach will be making lot of weird noises this evening.

Reflections: Well, aside from learning that actions always have consequences, I learned that some people really don't know to value their time, as well as other's. I really hate it when people come late on their appointments and moving it anytime convenient to them without even thinking if the others have prior engagements. I used to be always on time way back before I entered college. But now, I just got tired of waiting for people you know that won't show up until, maybe at least 30 minutes after the expected time. Is this really a thing for us Filipinos? I just feel disappointed at times. I'm not saying that I'm not late. What I'm pointing out is that sometimes, we should learn to value our time, especially when we have a lot of things to do and there's no sense in making any delays.

That's all for now.
:)