The Dinagyang Fever

4:44:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Iloilo City is best known for the Dinagyang festival. Millions of tourists come in Iloilo to see what Dinagyang is all about. And of course, I shouldn't miss the fun!

As part of the celebration this year, they collaborated with FDCP or the Film Development Council of the Philippines to hold a 3 day Iloilo Film Fest, of which the indie films Red Shoes(my favorite) and Himpapawid are part of. And their last offering is EMIR, which actually gave the event a well deserved closing. So far, it had the longest line of movie goers. The director, Chito Roño, together with the Jhong Hilario and Dulce, were present to grace the closing program. And I have to agree, that Jhong is indeed the Sample King, as what Showtime had labeled him, because he gave the audience a really really GOOD sample.He really have that excellent tumbling skills! Moving on, the film was nice, but some parts were dragging. Anyways, I still enjoyed it.

Because the film was too long, we only saw the last contestant for the fireworks display  Too bad though. I really wanted to see ALL the entries. But the last entry was enough for the finale because it was so beautiful. After watching the fireworks display,we had our dinner and went to Plazuela to stroll around. There, we saw a really good place for children:the LITTLE MARTIANS. How I wish I could also play there. It looks really fun and cool. The place have nice and modern facilities. I think the kids will have a great time playing there.

We were supposed to hang out with our ex-roommate but we had a little problem, so we decided to party on  our own. We went to Small Ville, not to dance till we drop, but to eat frozen yogurt. It was really yummy, and it went well with the crepe. I want to eat there AGAIN, some other time. While eating our foods, we played a game(I don't know what it's called though). It was my first time to play it but I think it went well. I'd love to play that game again. 

We had a long night. We've got tons of stuff to do but we manage to have a great time. I wanted to see some of favorite actors today and watch the tribal dance, but I'm not in the mood to squeeze my body through the crowd, so I guess, I'll enjoy my day surfing the net. 

Oh, last night was nice, nut just because I have fun with my friends, but also because I saw too of my ex-crushes.haha. I exerted no effort spotting them.