Reunited

3:14:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

       Two years had passed. Two years of being separated from each other. Two years of developing new friendship and perhaps, romantic relationships. Two years of undeniably infrequent communication. Two years had changed things and people a lot. But after two years of living a new life...something remains unchanged:the friendship we cherished for more than 10 years.

       Different schedules and school location made seeing one another hard. But if you are given a chance to be reunited again in your beloved alma matter, why on earth will you let it slip away? And that's exactly what we had done. To be exact, 8 of us (out of the 23). 

      This year, Our Lady of Grace Academy is celebrating its 24th foundation anniversary. Since it's a Saturday, we decided to meet up. Some said they would come, yet never a shadow of them had we seen. Some had to mind some matters. While some simply didn't communicated with us. But some came and it made me so happy to see them.

       It's only day but we made a lot of memories. We talked and talked and talked about our lives, sort of catching up. Our teachers also asked us how we're doing and what are we up to. We had lunch together. Apparently, our rich and generous classmate treated us for lunch and the fares to Baybay. Thank God! I didn't have to spend much for it:) After eating, we did a lot of talking and laughing. It just felt so great. It reminded me of our years together...the times when we would laugh over someone's mistake or simple joke and even acting like a child.  Well, we went back to OLGA and spent the whole afternoon there. 

       Spending time with my high school friends makes me somehow regret studying far away from them. But I need to grow. I need to stay out of my comfort zone. Though, we may be far away, I have new friends that shares with me the burden of the UP life. 

       Two years had passed. But we survived it. True friendship does. I hope our friendship will be stronger and continue to stand the test of time and distance.



Happy much this weekend. Thanks to them:) I love and miss them so much.