Mental Block

8:14:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

It's been quite a long while since the last time I've written a poem. This past few days, I've been wanting to write a new one. Unfortunately, I can't find a good inspiration. Something, perhaps, someone that would inspire me enough to finish a poem. I've had a hard time thinking what to write. I could start on the first stanza and that's all I can do. I don't know how to go on afterwards. 

I've been acting like this for months and I don't know why. Usually, if I'm in the mood to write a poem, I'll just listen to my favorite songs or read some old poems of mine, and there it goes, I could finish the poem. But my usual routine seems not be working these days. 

If I am to remember when this 'mental block' thing started, my memories will go back to that day when that someone special left. I don't want him to take full responsibility of what I'm going through since he probably doesn't care at all and since he left, a lot of wonderful things happened to me, except that I'm not inspired to write poems anymore. 

Anyway, I won't give up. Maybe one day I'll be inspired enough to write a new poem. And I'm hoping that day comes soon.