Hachiko: The Faithful Dog

3:02:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

At first I thought it's boring knowing that its about a dog. But later on I realized that it was a movie about Hachi. I read about Hachi in the internet sometime ago and his story captured me a lot. It's nice to have a dog like him who is so loyal and cute.



So last Saturday, I saw this movie entitled Hachiko: A Dog's Story. Well, since I read about Hachi, I kinda knew how the story would go. Nonetheless, the movie had me on the extremes. My brother and I were laughing during the first part of the movie and was saying how cute the dog that played Hachi was. But as the story progressed, I find it hard to contain myself and fight back the tears. I think I spent more than half of the movie crying. It was really a good film but the story topped it off. The actors did well in portraying their roles, and so were the dogs that played Hachi. I liked their choice of music too. 






Anyways, the movie just kindled the fire inside me. I really want to have a dog, although I'm afraid it might bite me. I'd like to have an akita, like hachiko, or perhaps a chow chow, alaskan malamute or a japanese spitz. But I don't think I could ever have one, because it has a breed which means that it has high price.