Exaggerated Story

3:51:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

It’s nearly a year since we met
You used to remind me of someone from my past
I thought it was as simple as that
But you proved me wrong...
You were an updated version of him.

Being in the same class with you was my chance
I could get to know you better
But being close to you was out of my plan
It’s enough for me that you remember my name
Yet you’ve gone far beyond it

With your outgoing personality, charm and good looks
No one wouldn’t get to notice you,
And I was one of those girls who gave you extra attention
I started admiring you,
And even thought I was falling for you

By the time my first semester in college ended,
Almost all of my close friends knew about my feelings for you
They teased me even if you’re around
And it came to a point where I’ve been to naïve
That I almost admitted my admiration for you in your face

My friends seemed to be too preoccupied of making me blush
They’ve forgotten to ask the truth
None, no one, not even you, knew the extent of my admiration for you
Somehow, I was successful of despising them
Coz they never had a clue of the person I was really in love with

I was confused of my feelings for quite a long time
But everything was clarified when that someone special left…
I like you, that’s true,
But I’m not crazy in love with you
Neither can’t I stop dreaming and thinking about you

I may be attracted to you in some ways
Or give you some special attention
But it’s only until there
I admire you…
That’s it, End of the Story!