Black Angel

2:54:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments


I am good, when you’re good to me. But I can be bad lalo na kung hindi na kita kayang tagalan. I can really be mean. Wala akong pakialam kung mapahiya ka for as long as I can take my revenge. And take note, once you’ve blown my trigger, forever in my heart, that hatred will stay. 

Oohh, by the way, I may be a child sometimes, and like a child, I can easily be affected by a single word. In short, I can be so pikon at times. At kapag napikon na ako, please, wag mo ng dagdagan yung kasalanan mo. Hindi ko alam kung anong masasabi ko sa iyo, but for sure, you wouldn’t like it. Another thing, I hate people who act as if they are perfect. For chrissake, nobody’s perfect, so don’t you dare think that I can act perfectly the same you as you.

By the way, I hate people who degrades other people, even if it was meant as a joke. Remember, jokes are half meant.