Corinthians Christmas Party

1:26:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Today is our Christmas Party in our dorm. Sad to say, it's a conflict with the batch shirt modeling and awards night for this year's College of Management Foundation week. Well, the Killer Trio arrived late. We had to support our friends for the modeling. I wanted to stay longer but my ex roommate called to inform me that our Christmas party had already started. Anyways, the modeling part was already finished.

Extremely fun would be the best adjective that I can use to describe this year's Christmas party. Let's just say, that its a matter of laughing your hearts out and a friendly competition.
Regardless of whether we are from the 'lower' or 'upper' house, everyone enjoyed the foods and the games. 

About the gift I received? Well, it was far more than what I expected. It made me feel that I gave so little to my 'monita'. I feel like she's disappointed with the gift I gave her, but she can't blame it all to me. Oh, she gave me bear and a pillow. One of our dorm mate also received the same gift, but a different color. It made my roommates say that its like a package deal or something. Anyways, I'm really contented with what I received. I have a small problem now, though. I don't know what to name the bear yet. :(

About the College of Management thing, we won 2nd in the overall, 1st in modeling and 2nd in the play fest. I'm so proud of my friends. Congrats guys! Way to go T9:))

That's it for now. I need to sleep because I will be joining that f*cking fun run just for because its an alternative class.