I'm Still in Love With You

3:02:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments





It’s funny how you can make me smile even though you’re miles away. It’s funny how just by being online and posting something, though it doesn’t concern me at all, completes my day. What’s even more amazing is the fact that I had kept my feelings for you unknown to my friends, which is so not me, because I used to tell my friends almost everything about me. Honestly, you are the first person I’ve fallen in love with that only in my poems had I revealed my feelings for you. 

Sometimes I wonder if you ever noticed me or if I ever cross your mind. Sometimes I’d like to believe what some of my friends kept telling me:that you also like me too. But I knew that would be really far from coming true… How could someone like you ever come to notice Miss Ordinary in the World of Extraordinary?

Despite the fact that I had already forced myself to forget you, I just can’t move on. Maybe it’s not yet time to let you go even though I know that you’re in love with someone else. Maybe I’m not yet prepared. Because I still remember perfectly the moments I spent with you, though it’s not as important for you as it is for me…

Staring at the lovely stars of the night sky, counting the days ‘til you’re here again. Wanting to catch even a glimpse of those mesmerizing eyes. I’m missing you…=(