2 Days of Exceeding Normal Capacity

8:53:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Studying for the CPA board exam ain't a walk in the park. So we decided to give ourselves a break. And what better way to release all the accumulated stress and pressures for the past months than to stress eat. Actually, it's more like a combination of stress eating and my birthday celebration. And because of certain circumstances, we had to celebrate my birthday twice. And I swear I've never eaten that much in my whole life. haha.

Pre-birthday Lunch Date at Buffet 101 at MOA 
This had been planned during our OJT days. Sadly though, of the Room 1001 B*tches who planned this food trip, only three of us made it to this heavenly place. Donna, Jessel and I made sure we make the most of our Php700. The food was just so delicious and mouth watering I couldn't help myself from trying almost every menu. Well, I guess, I've eaten a week's worth of food. haha. 







Birthday Celebration at IMAC
And just when I thought we had our stomachs full from the other day's food trip, we just couldn't say no to Amber's pancit malabon and cheese pichi-pichi. Jessel and Donna came up with some sort of surprise by handing out heart shaped cards/papers to people. Plus they gave me a yummy a Black Forest cake from Goldilocks. I just couldn't ask for better roommates.


Perhaps this year's celebration makes up for the epic fail of last year's birthday. Cheers to more food trips and more birthdays!