Welcome to the House of Hufflepuff!

4:11:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

The Harry Potter Craze has ended or better yet, people had shifted their attention to currently ongoing books and series. As I had stated in a previous post of mine, I just finished reading the books over the summer. So basically, I still have a hungover and the World of Witches and Wizardry is fresh in my mind. 

To the Harry Potter fanatics, Pottermore is no stranger. Its more like a continuation of the magical world of Harry Potter but this time, you get to be your own character and experience stuffs Harry did, like brewing potions and casting spells. Its like your reading the books but you also get to visualize and enjoy what the story is all about. 

Pottermore used to be limited to the lucky ones, but all of a sudden its open to all. I created an account there just this Monday because of Donna's complaints that she can't access the website from her laptop. Luckily, I was able to get in and I am really enjoying the experience.

One reason why I joined Pottermore is because I wanted to be sorted. In the real world, or to be exact, for accountancy students of UPV, we were sorted into four houses: Weygandt, Ricchiute, Barfield and my house, Skousen. These four houses are similar to the four houses in the Harry Potter books. I got sorted on the same day I joined Pottermore and I belong to the HOUSE OF HUFFLEPUFF. The House of Hufflepuff is more or less the equivalent of the House of Skousen. So I guess I can clear all doubts now if I really belonged to the House of Skousen.