One Down.Many to Go.

2:50:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

One down. Many more hell weeks to go.


It's just a week after class started but I already feel the pressure and stress seeping through my veins. It's just the first week of school yet my professors make me feel like it's halfway down the school year. Time seems to move so fast now that I'm back in school. Exams are already on their way so I can't afford to make any detours along the way. That means I can't read novels until the sembreak and less surfing the internet. With lots of readings to do, I barely have time to write in this blog, so pardon me if my presence will be less felt for the coming months. 


It's the start of a new school year after all which comes with it new goals to be achieved. I want to stay focused. I guess that's one of the reasons why I survived my 3rd year in the course. I plan on getting higher grades this year and hopefully, I could materialize it. So wish me luck!