Just A Dream

8:56:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Everything was nearly perfect
The feeling was almost magical
The day I’ve been waiting for so long is finally here
I’d definitely make time stop if only I could


The falling leaves added to the beauty of the moment
I can hear nothing but your breathing and gentle voice
Having you close beside me used to make me tremble
But now its feels absolutely fine


We were sitting side by side under the shade of the tree
I couldn’t remember how long we’ve been like this
All I know is that I wanted to make this moment longer
Coz I’m not sure if this will ever happen again


Suddenly you hugged me tight like the way I always dreamt of
Then you whispered the words I’ve long been dying to hear
My heart throbbed faster and faster
Everything exactly fit the figments of my imagination


Tears started to flood my eyes
All of a sudden I felt cold
You were no longer beside me
I closed my eyes hoping it would ease my uneasy feeling


Darkness is all I could see when I opened my eyes
The magical feeling was gone
I was alone in my bed hugging my pillow tightly
Then I realized, everything was a just a dream.