Too Bad for It Was Just a Dream

8:32:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Last night, I had a dream. At first, I thought it will be dream not worth replaying, but I was wrong.

I was in a familiar room with my classmates. I can't remember perfectly all the details from the start until the middle, but the scenes at the end made my heart beat fast. You were there, I can't remember if you were there from the start though. So what if you were there? It doesn't make sense at all to me, especially since I've moved on in reality. But my friends, still thinking I'm still in love with you, conspired to leave you and me, alone in the room. At first I haven't noticed it. Gosh I'm so stupid. But when I finally realized it, they closed the door and won't let me go. I really wanted to escape but you hold my hand and stopped me. We stayed inside for I don't know how many minutes, but something inside me twinged. It's like my heart wanted to scream something. But I just can figure it out.

And so I woke up. Not realizing that it was a dream. I almost thought it was real. It was then that I grasped why my heart twinged.All this time, I was wrong. I haven't moved on. A portion of my heart still belongs to you, not big enough as it was before. I miss you. Sometimes, there were those days that I wished we could cross paths. A simple hello, just like before, will make me happy, but not as happy as before. 

Sadly, until now, my heart can't decide who I love more, if it's you or him. Is it possible that the heart would beat for two different and entirely opposite individuals at the same time? It's been a long time and I'm still confused. My dreams of you makes me wish it was real, same as my dreams of him:(

Too bad it was just a dream. Why can't it come to reality? Oh! How I wish it would...