Swimming for a Passing Grade II

3:24:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I'm really desperate to learn swimming. I'm desperate not to get a 5 or an INC. So I enrolled myself in a swimming lesson ( with my not parents knowing it). Good thing, my teacher is a lot better than my PE teacher. The problem is, I can't learn the strokes perfectly within just 2 weeks. Yeah, its only 2 weeks 'til my finals in PE.  Adding insult to injury, I'm not a fast learner when it comes to sports, that's why I never really dreamed of being a sporty gal. 

I don't know what future awaits me after my final exams. But I just do hope, that I'll pass this swimming class of mine.:)I hope I can swim 4 lapses of the length of Sarabia's pool for each of the three different strokes. 

That's it for now. I'm feeling better after writing this. I still need to make that damn speech for my Econ11 class. 


Ohayou gozaimasu!