Incoming Posts

4:46:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

The past months have been so busy that I barely have time to write, much more maintain this blog. My summer vacation, if I could still call it a vacation, was all about my OJT experience in one of the established accounting firms in the country. Needless to say, I will be posting a lot about my OJT, so please bare with me. There's just too much that I wanted to share and write about, so I'm gonna be publishing quite a number of posts, and hopefully, these will somehow keep this blog alive. I'll be posting about my stay at the firm, the places we've been to, the memories that deserve to be shared, and a little bit of our food adventures along the way.

After the incoming posts, I'm not quite sure if I still have the luxury of time to write and share a little about myself as I'm currently in my last year in college. So I'm asking your pardon, in advance, if my blog will remain inactive once again.