Tokyo Tower and My Childhood

1:47:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I don't have much recollection about my childhood. I could get glimpses of it, but I really can't remember a lot about my childhood for some reasons. Of my childhood, I guess my best memories would be of watching my all time favorite anime, Card Captor Sakura. In CCS, there's this tower that is often seen in Sakura's dreams. It's the Tokyo Tower. I say its structure bears some similarities with Eiffel Tower. I can't help but to think that perhaps one of the reason why I got fascinated by the Eiffel Tower is because I got it mixed up with the Tokyo Tower. If someday, I've got the resources to travel abroad, I'd definitely like to see the Tokyo Tower!:) 

Tokyo Tower in CCS


Photos are not mine. I took it from Wallbase and Google.