Not In Super High Spirits

9:32:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Finally. I could breathe and rest my heart and brain from the agony of anticipating the results of my 2 MAJOR exams. The results weren't as disastrous as I thought it would be. I didn't pass my law exams but the thought that I wasn't the only one was comforting enough. In my BA 161 (Law) exam, only ONE passed. I had to make up for my score deficit and I already told myself not to expect for an exemption at the end of the semester. I would be really happy if I can just pass the subject. 

My BA 114 exam was better. I passed! But only because of the mercy of my teacher who adjusted the equivalent grades of the scores. I'm one of lucky 12 who passed the exam but somehow I don't feel really happy. My scores was still low and I hadn't bunked enough scores for my 2nd long exam. I'm not contented with my scores because in reality, I didn't reach the 80% mark. And I knew I could have done better if only I studied seriously and used my time wisely.

With fingers crossed, I'm hoping I could do better in my succeeding exams and that I would still be retained in the accountancy program.