The Past 2 Weeks at a Glance

6:24:00 AM ivannejuare 1 Comments

I hadn't written a post in two weeks. The past two weeks was really hectic and I became terribly busy with school works and other stuffs. I wasn't able to manage my time so wisely so I didn't get extra time to write about what's happening to me. So here's a list of what kept me preoccupied for the past 2 weeks:


CM ACQUAINTANCE PARTY. This year's theme concentrated on advocacy. Ours, was about environmental protection. There were many activities but my favorite were the photo exhibit, modeling and the live band performance of KREONZ.  Our batch's photo exhibit featured Elmark's photos. For me, our batch had a good chance of making it to the top 3. But sadly, we weren't the judges. However, we showed our prowess in the modeling competition. We won 1st!!! I guess we placed 4th in the final ranking. It's kinda sad but we have to deal with it. 




My Beloved RetroSci Family.



COMM3 SECOND SPEECH. We were asked to choose a news and tell it to a class like a story. My topic was about the exit clearance. Well, I really  don't memorize it as much as my first speech but it turned out that others were more unprepared than me. 

BA 114. 1 AND LAW LONG EXAMS. BA 114.1 was my first exam for the semester. I wasn't really prepared, considering that my mind was set to take the exam supposedly on the 20th. But because of the foundation activities, it was moved earlier:( The exam wasn't as hard as I expect it but it was still hard. The same goes for my Law exam. I had to study hard but I ended up doing less important things. So I really won't expect high scores, but I just hope I will pass:)

JPIA ACQUAINTANCE PARTY. This year the theme as Foedus Origo. It has something to do with the horsemen of the apocalypse. For my house, SKOUSEN, we were given the horseman of death. We placed last on the overall rankings, which didn't include the attendance. If included, we have a possibility of placing 3rd.  Honestly, the party was a bit boring compared to the first 2 I attended. I somehow had the feeling of regret in attending. I hope I just had spent my time studying for my Law exam.


This is for the sorting of the 1st Years.
The House Symbols.

Shane singing for our house song.

Skousen People.


KOREAN NOODLES ENCOUNTER. While reading a blog, Nadin just came up with an idea to eat something Korean. Being game, Donna said she knows this Korean Grocery in Jaro. Were just so random that the next thing I knew we were already in the jeepney excited to try something new. We bought 3 different noodles and Nads bought a super nice coffee and she was lucky that her noodles weren't spicy. By the way, It was my first time to try Korean Noodles and I ate it using chopsticks (which I don't know how to use).




WATERFALL HAIR BRAID. Instead of studying for our 114.1 exams, Nadin was eager to know how to make a waterfall hairbraid so she browsed Youtube and found a tutorial. And tried it on me!:)


ANGRY BIRDS. People had been going crazy over this Angry Birds thing. I got curious and the next thing I knew I was playing it on Google Chrome instead of studying!:)



The past weeks had been so stressful. But I guess the first batch of HELL WEEK was over. All that's left to do now is have a rest...


*The photos were not taken by me. I took the liberty of browsing through my friends' photos.