HP7: It All ENDS Here

10:05:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

To take our minds off 114 we decided to watch the final installment of the series. It was EPIC. It was nicer and I can understand it more, especially because my seatmate, Elecza explain it to me, though I missed some part of the thrills because of it. According to her, it was the closest adaptation of the books in the series.

 I think HP7 Part 2 should be renamed: Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom. Haha. In the movie, Neville really had a different role,  compared to his past roles in the installment. People in the cinema had better comments and reactions to him than the other characters. 

I used to hate Snape before. I really thought he was the evil guy. But in the end. He really wasn't. He was trying to save Harry, Lily's child, his beloved. What he had done were all because of orders, because of love.

Bellatrix' death was somehow more appealing and forceful compared to Voldemort. I was expecting that his death was the very highlight of the movie, but then it wasn't. After 19 years, it was nice to see the world of wizards and witches peaceful. And to see Harry and Ginny's children. They were all so adorable, especially, Albus Severus Potter.

I wanted to read the books but I guess its kinda too late since it's all over. Someday, when our generation grew old, Harry Potter, his friends, Voldermort, Hogwarts and the rest of the wizard world will be a classic. Those children who grew up with us, in front of our eyes, will never be forgotten. They will all be a part of one of the greatest book and movie series that the world ever knew.