Light and Dark

2:22:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Death Note had been so popular a few years ago. I've heard some of my friends talk about it but I never really put much attention to it. It was last year, while my brother and I were looking for something to watch on a fateful night during Holy Week that we stumbled across this channel showing a japanese movie. I instantly found it interesting and realized that it was a movie adaptation of the anime Death Note. I saw all three of the movies in the succeeding months after, thanks to a friend who had a copy of the other 2. 


My other friend told me that the film was lame and nothing compared to the anime which I sort of objected, even though I wasn't able to watch the anime. I ended up asking a friend of mine a copy of Death Note which I intend to watch this summer just so I could really compare them.





 My favorite character is L. He is just so cute, amazing and funny. My friends told me that the portrayal of L in the film is really really close to that of L from the anime.