Summer To Do List

7:40:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Summer will last for only 2 months so I figured I should make the most of it. I came up with a list of things I wanna do and I started drafting it since December. Too excited I guess eh?! So here it is:

  • Read novels! It's been a whole semester since the last time I ever read book and I just miss the feeling. All throughout the semester I've been buying books and tried too hard not to keep my mind wandering to them. Actually, I already started this. I'm now reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
  • Watch movies. I've been downloading movies for summer and I can't wait to watch them all.
  • Watch animes.
  • Learn to play the guitar. I'm gonna have my brother teach me the basics.
  • Write a lot of poems and compile it. I haven't done this in a while.
  • Create a mini library in my room.
  • Lose weight (hopefully).
  • Read the Bible everyday.
  • Get LOTS OF SLEEP.