Developing A Fairy Tail Habit

7:25:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments


I have heard a lot of people getting all hooked up to this anime entitled Fairy Tail so I grew more curious about it. I tried to stop myself from not seeing it because I don't wanna get addicted. But alas! I failed. In fact, I got so addicted, thanks to the support of my friend, Donna, who shares the same feeling as mine. 

Fairy Tail is basically about the struggles of the guild members of Fairy Tail. It is a powerful guild that almost every dark guild and even the Magic Council wants to destroy. The main character is Natsu who is a Dragon Slayer, brought up by a dragon named Igneel who suddenly disappeared without a trace. He eats fire and he gets his power and strength to fight from his friends. I think his personality is pretty much the same as Naruto though: the never give up  type and will do anything for his friends. And oh, he got this cute cat named Happy, who is an exceed. Is it just me, or does he really look like Ueki from the Law of Ueki?




There's also Erza, Lucy, Makarov, Gildarts, Mira Jane and the spirits, Aries, Virgo and Lyra and a whole bunch of powerful and interesting people. The story is really nice and each episode will make you ask for more. What I like best about this anime is that it doesn't just focus on the main character. They also let the viewers know about the other characters. Each one have a time to shine. Unlike Naruto, the story of the other character doesn't form part of filler episodes. One thing I don't like about this anime, thought, is that they are pretty much putting an emphasis on girls: their body parts and their dress. It sometimes turn up to be pretty nasty and could come close to those hentai stuffs (sorry about that).

Here are my favorite characters:

Gray Fullbuster
I find him cute and I don't like him because he's always strips. Haha. He's an Ice Make Wizard and I hope he'll soon realize Juvia's love for him. They look so cute together.



Wendy Marvel
She's a Sky Dragon Slayer and brought up by Grandine. She could heal people and she has this habit of tripping. But she's simply so adorable. She also have a cat named Carla(the love interest of Happy).




Mavis Vermillion 
She's the founding master of Fairy Tail and she simply reminds of Sakura Kinomoto.


Mystogan
He's Jellal's counterpart in Edolas and is his exact opposite. Mystogan is now the prince of that world. He is used to be a member of Fairy Tail.


Zeref
He is a Black Mage and is a legendary wizard. He is said to be 400 years old but he doesn't look like it, does he? How could a villain look so cute like him huh?! haha.


Loki
Well, he's actual the spirit Leo. Basically, I like him because he's the spirit of my zodiac sign. He also reminds me of Vongola Primo from Hitman Reborn and I don't know why. I like him better in his spirit form though.