A FIRST CLASS Experience

5:35:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

 Unphotographable. That’s how I would describe those moments, just as how the lyric in his song goes.

He’s no longer just the artist that keeps me insane whenever I see him on TV. He’s not just the voice that sings me to sleep, that calms my anger, and keeps me inspired. He’s no longer the intangible. I finally saw him, heard him live and touched him.

He was the reason why I came to watch ASAP Rocks Dinagyang last year. He’s the reason why I am so happy right now. He is no other than CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA.



To promote his 2 new albums, he went to visit his fans here in Iloilo at Robinsons Mall. Thank God I have friends who support me in my addiction on him because if it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be able to have the chance to meet him. Obsessed as I am, I went there at 2pm, unsure of the exact time when the show would start. I spent 4 hours roaming around the mall and hurting my feet, instead of preparing for the coming hell weeks. But that little sacrifice paid off. I was just mesmerized by how handsome and cute he is. He’s got the coolest and most romantic voice ever. I just couldn’t put into words how I felt in those moments. It all felt surreal and at the same time, fascinating. 



I’ve never really been much of a fan girl, except when it comes to him. Since it’s my first time to be a fan girl, as much as possible, I tried to maximize the full potential of this once in a lifetime experience. It may sound funny, but I did screamed! Why shouldn’t I? I just can’t contain myself anymore. I felt giddy. I even wished I was one of those girls he brought on the stage with him. Anyways, I had my CD autographed plus I finally have a picture with him. How I wish I had brought every CD I have of him. Haha.

Oh! About his album, FIRST CLASS? I intend on buying it after school ends. It’s sort of my prize to myself for all the hard work and effort I exerted for the semester. I am currently saving for it and I’m halfway the amount. haha.



The experience itself was unphotographable for my happiness won’t really be captured by the lens of the camera and it will forever be stored in my memory as one of the best experiences in my life. Anyhow, I can’t stop myself from taking pictures and videos of him, just so I have remembrance of that First Class experience with the most handsome and romantic balladeer, the Asiansation, Christian Bautista. 


The Friday Barkada in their opening act.