Bookworm in the Making

2:14:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I wasn't an avid reader back in high school. My first attempt of ever finishing a novel was a disaster. That book was Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. Even though I love the Harry Potter series, that time, I wasn't getting a grip on what's happening in the story. So I have to reread it many times to understand it and ended up giving up. I love reading. That's all. I love to read my lessons and even the stories in my younger brother's book that I was always the one to first open his books instead of him. ha-ha! There was this book in our library that was  a compilation of Shakespeare's works. It was really nice that every time I have a time, I would read it over again, even if I was supposed to study for quiz bees and stuffs. So I said that sometime, I will read Shakespeare's other works. 

When I was in first year college, a friend of mine, Nadin, encouraged me to read books. At first I was hesistant, but eventually agreed. She let me borrow her Twilight novel(I know I'm a late Twilight fanatic) and it started everything. FYI, I finished reading it in just one day(even if I still got to do a lot of stuff). Since then I've been borrowing some of her books. I read when I have time and even if I have study for an exam. 


This is the book that I am currently reading. It is about two women who used to be bestfriends back in high school until a secret tore them apart. 




 This is the last two books of the Twilight Saga. Eclipse was the first book I ever bought and it went with me to Boracay and even experienced typhoon Ondoy. haha. Plus it had been borrowed by some of my friends. No wonder it looks overused. I bought Breaking Dawn as a Christmas present for myself.




I so love Danielle Steel. By the way, Dating Game was a gift I received from my friend Donna when we had an exchange gifts.  


These are some of the books that I own. But I'm planning to buy many books in the future. 

<3