Just Like the Old Times

1:24:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Finally! Our High School Reunion pushed through. The whole St. Dominic is not present but majority of the class came. It just feels so good be around them again. I mean, I do enjoy the company of my college friends, but there's really that certain distinction that separates them. Joan, as always, pays for our food bill. It's like as if 3 years hadn't passed. And the photo addicts? They really haven't changed at all. I had a good laugh with them. Most of the time, we spent reminiscing our past years together and sometimes  we couldn't help but laugh at how immature and foolish we were back then. We chatted and ate and laughed and posed a lot for pictures. I just so love them. And I miss them so much.




















Photo Credits: The beautiful and ever generous Joan Aldea :)