Stupidity Activated

4:27:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I received a message from a familiar number. Every single neuron in my brain tells me it’s from him. I can’t be wrong. I couldn’t have mistaken it for somebody else. The same text format, words that pierce right through my heart…I knew it was him. It is him. But then foolishness and stupidity got the better of me: I asked him who he was. How lame! He told me he was somebody else. Did he honestly think he could fool me? I knew him far better than he gives me credit for. I know I shouldn’t have asked him who he was, or better yet replied to his message ‘cause I know exactly what would happen. He’d send me messages telling me he’s still into me, making me feel as if he was Bruno Mars who’d catch a grenade for me and I’m the girl who just said Nothing, just as The Script’s song. I’ve received messages like those before…But how come it still crushed my heart? In the middle of the laughter my friends and I shared, he voice suddenly echoed in my head. Oh no! Not good! I shouldn’t be bothered by him anymore, shouldn’t be give him any attention…shouldn’t have felt any guilt rush inside of me…shouldn’t feel any concern for him. Our story has ended. No more pages to be written for him…


I was still earth shaken when someone tapped my back. I saw him approaching, but wasn’t expecting him to talk to me. I was still lost thinking about the other guy when I turned to him and then he asked me if we would still have classes. I tried to gather myself to answer him. I did said something but maybe not good enough. Then he walked away. Good! At least I wouldn't feel more uncomfortable. There’s always that something in him that makes me like him and yet feel so conscious.


They both caught me off guard...same day and just a split second after the other. How come it always have to be this way? The other guy will always have to remind me of the other.I know its my fault. I shouldn't have fallen for them. I shouldn't have been stupid enough to fall for them.