Basketball Craze

2:24:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

I thought that the moment the NBA finals was over, this basketball craze will be gone. But I thought wrong.

Ever since the cable was installed in our home, I got crazy over the basketball games. It's not so surprising, but I'm thinking I've gotten a little overboard. I don't know how to play basketball, but I sorta have a knowledge of the game. This liking started when I watched Slam Dunk years before. I guess it's okay to watch basketball games. What is not so okay is when you are opening the profile of the players and the teams, out of nothing. Ever since I got home for the long weekend, I was waiting for the replay of the Game 6 of the 2011 NBA Finals. When I finally saw it yesterday, I felt a little disappointed because it wasn't much of a good game but at the same time, happy for Dallas, alongside for Nowitzki, Terry and Kidd, for winning their first franchise championship.

After the NBA, here comes the PBA, which means, I'll still be under the basketball craze for a little while.Hahaha:)