Next Counter Encounter

2:08:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

My mom and I went to a mall in our province. It's not as big and popular as the Sm's and Robinsons, so you might expect some flaws in their customer service, especially since it's considered as the biggest mall in our place. So here's what happened...

We went to the counter to pay for some school supplies that my brother needs. When we were about to fall in line, the cashier told us to transfer to the nearby counter. We did as she told us, even though there wasn't any "Next Counter" signs. When we were on the nearby counter, the cashier of the other counter just went on entertaining people who were actually after us in the line. This made my mom so pissed of. She really blurted out that  what the cashier did wasn't right. She shouldn't have accepted other customers especially since she already told us to go to the next counter. My mom added that she should have placed a NEXT COUNTER sign to inform people. With this, the cashier and her bagger exchanged glances at each other and looked at my mom. My say? Well, I agree with my mom. I guess those cashiers shouldn't have entertained any customers after they declined us, even if the next in line were cute looking boys.Me, myself was pissed actually, and said that maybe they didn't entertain us because we were looking like poor people. 

If that mall had a good competitor in our province,like SM   or Robinsons, definitely, nobody will like to go near their premises, knowing that their customer service really sucks!