Childhood Nostalgia: Card Captor Sakura Remake

8:33:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

On Saturday mornings when I was still a child, I used to wake up early just to watch Card Captor Sakura. Perhaps it was because Sakura and I were the same age when CCS was shown here in the Philippines that I begun to love the show. Or maybe it was Syaoran? Or Yue? Or Touya? And the list would go on and on.

Yesterday, as was my habit when I have no classes, I logged in to Facebook and was so thrilled when The Otaku Paradise page posted something about plans to remake CCS. I just couldn't contain my excitement that I instantly searched the net for any confirmations. And found out a few articles about it.

It think it's pretty weird that this week I just feel inclined to watch some scenes from CCS. I watched the last 2 episodes of the anime and wanted to have a copy of the movies but I can't find any. T_T Also, I got so lost watching some SyaoSaku moments that I had forgotten that I still have school works due for the next day. Well, I guess, there really are no coincidences, huh?

My thoughts on the remake? I am soooo excited to have a remake! I really miss Syaoran and Sakura and their sweet moments. kyaaa! But since the original anime have been so good, I would really have high expectations for the remake. Its ok for me if the remake would really follow the manga's story though. Also, I want it to be as interesting and fun as the original. If the remake is really in the works, then it must only be as good or even better as the original. Otherwise, they would just ruin my childhood memories and just destroy CCS.


CCS is the main reason why I love anime and why I love anime with swords, arrows and magical stuffs. haha. I am soo looking forward for the Remake and really hoping that it won't be a disaster. :)


For more information and reaction of CCS fans to the CCS Remake, click here.