An Unfriendly Customer Service

10:34:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

February is such a busy month. It's not just the love month, but also the time for prom. And ours will be held this Friday. Ever since the month started, I've been window shopping on what to wear, not that I'm that excited, but simply because I got no good sense and fashion nor the nose for looking shops to buy a dress from. Anyways, I finally have what I needed for the prom, except for a few minor details. Haha. 

Choosing the dress was not that tiresome as I expected it to be. Thanks to my Mom, who came all the way from Capiz, just to help me buy things for the prom. The really interesting part was choosing the shoes that would match the dress. I found cute and adorable shoes, but the problem was, they got no size available for me. Plus, I met this really irritating and annoying sales lady. I understand that she's tired of going here and there, because she had many customers. I know that her job is stressful. Moreover, it entails A LOT OF PATIENCE. That, she clearly don't have. She said some really unpleasant words that got to my senses. Like duhh?! I know that your selling branded shoes, and I have money to buy that pair of shoes. It's not like I'm gonna steal it or something. I may not be saintly, but I know enough about reputation and respect, and I'm not gonna drag my family, or my school's name in any misconduct of that sort. I would have like to go and try some shoes, but I lost appetite because of her attitude. It's not like we're the only one who complained to her. Two other customers seem to have enough of her. I'm sorry, but I just can't stop myself from getting a little bit mad at her. Maybe she's tired or something, but I wish she could have been a little more friendly. For customers, the attitude and the way their sales person treats their customers has a direct impact on their decisions. Perhaps, that's where the saying, 'Customers are always right' came from. 

That sales lady was the exception. The rest were so nice,friendly and accommodating. Some even gave me a really really good idea, and it sounds so fun. Thanks to her! 

While choosing my shoes, I met some amazing people. It's really amazing how people, or rather, strangers, can click that much. Haha. Well, I guess, if we never learned to talk to strangers, we wouldn't have our friends. 

That's all for now. :)