Start the Sembreak Right!

11:09:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

What's a better way to start a vacation that having fun with your best buds?

It was originally a Block Semender party but turned out to be a party for everyone. It was so fun that I barely realized how much my body would hurt when the day ends. Last year, I had a semender with an aching body because of an amazing race. This year, I went home with an aching body and memories that would forever be kept in my heart and mind. 


This is where we spent a day of fun.

The pool looks enticing but only a few dared to give in to the temptation.

Its Lunch time!


The reason behind why our body and stomach hurt: Card Games! Shane was basically the one who introduced us to those games which consumed our time. We played the Mafia/Liar/Bullshit Game. She also taught us this game where each player is assigned a respective character or kind or classification of something and when two players have the same card number, they would have to identify the assigned character for each other. The one who identify the other's name first is the winner. However, the main star of the day is the 123 Pass game! 




The player who lose will be penalized. But I seem to be enjoying my penalty, huh?



I hope we have more fun-filled semenders and more memories to come. Cheers to Retrosci! To a lifelong friendship and fun!

Credits: Francine Joyce Payofelin and Lizette Kaye Estillore