Getting To Know the Blue Bloods

12:10:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Productive. Particular. Perfectionist. This is what distinguish Skousen from the other house. For the past 3 years, I have been an unproductive member of the House of Skousen. I wasn't been a particular housemate, so much that only a few people know me and I know my housemates only by their faces. In other words, I failed to meet the standards of perfection.

This year, I spend a considerable time lending a hand to my house, as I was forced by the thought of having to model for the house. Since I'm not so comfortable on the stage, I preferred to work on the sidelines, helping make the house symbol and sewing costumes. It was fun getting to know my housemates while at the same time accomplishing the task that lies upon us. 

The Sorting Stage

Our House Symbol.
House song performance.

Other house symbols.

We might have lost again in the overall ranking during the JPIA Acquaintance Party but I'm proud to say that we lost by only a small margin and we did all the best we could. 


Oh! and don't forget the Retrosci:)