Blind Massage

9:50:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Today I experienced my first ever massage. Donna and I went to this Blind Massage Center in Robinson's Iloilo. It was just half body and good for 30 minutes since that was all I could afford. Dianne also went with us but declined to have a massage. I've been feeling this terrible pain in my back since I was in high school. And just last night my roommates blurted out their body pains. It was actually Donna who initiated the plan.

The experience? Its nice and relaxing. Those blind persons are just terrific. I love the way they massaged my back. I somehow felt my nerves starting to relax. It was so relaxing that I would have fallen asleep if I wanted to, besides I just love the feeling of someone touching my head, or just simply combing my hair. Whatever liquid thingy they were using also smells good. Haha.

What made the experience special was perhaps, the fact that they are blind. They aren't the usual ordinary persons. They are considered disable or handicapped. But through it all, they made a living. They are better than those able, normal persons who sit around their house doing nothing and not looking for jobs and waiting for some miracle to have something to eat. Those blind persons are just inspiring. They tell us that if they can survive in this game called life, then why not us,normal, able, healthy persons?