BARK for Joy

12:05:00 AM ivannejuare 0 Comments




I'm fond of dogs, but I just have this fear of being bitten.  When I pass by streets, I'm afraid some dogs on the loose would bite me. I have this memory that I've been bitten by a dog once, although I'm not really sure if it really happened or if it was just a dream. Although I fear their rabies, I absolutely like to have one. I think it feels kinda fun to have a dog, not just as a pet, but also as a friend. There's this dog here in the neighborhood that's just so cute that every time it pass by, I can't contain myself and I find it hard to stop myself from stealing it from its owner and hug it. haha. It makes me want to have my own dog more. 

Here are some breeds that I'm thinking of having in the future. I gotta save money 'cause pretty much, they cause a fortune.


Chow Chow

Pomeranian

akita inu dog
Akita
Siberian Husky
Shitzu
Alaskan Malamute

Japanese Spitz