Let's Call It A Day!

11:50:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Classes should have resumed today, but perhaps my professors still have a hangover of the Christmas break, so most of them announced that we won't be having class today (last minute even). I must say I somehow regret going back to Iloilo yesterday, but the good things outweighed the bad. I passed my major exams! Yahoo! Plus we have an additional points in my Law subject because we attended class today. To celebrate, my roomies, Donna and Nadin, decided to have a nice dinner, especially because the dorm canteen is still closed. We decided to try something new. So we ended up in Maki, a Japanese restaurant. 






I guess I should start learning how to use a chopsticks though. haha. It was a good way to start the year. I hope hapiness and luck will me mine this 2012. Happy 2012 everyone! :)