Man of Mystery

1:10:00 PM ivannejuare 0 Comments

Man of Mystery

There's a man sitting in a room, looking lonesome
He's not ugly nor handsome
He's not one to capture your attention instantly
But later on, he'll make you ask him questions hesitantly.

He's one who seldom speak
The kind of silence that would make you wonder if he's proud or meek
But in the rare occasions he open his mouth
What escape his lips are words that doesn't hint of doubt.

He have eyes that are expressionless
Not the type that would leave you breathless
Are those eyes full of sadness and pain?
Or does it tell of happiness that would make him go insane?

A weird feeling overcomes me when I see him around
It seems that he'd built walls separating him from the crowd
I won't wonder why he's always solitary
But it makes me wish he have friends, even if momentary.

Nobody had ever intrigued me this way
It only makes me uneasy each passing day
There's only one way I could be relieved of this misery...
That's when I finally get to decipher his unique mystery .